Tea polyphenols, also known as tea tannin, is the general term for phenolic compounds in tea. After years of research, experts home and abroad find that tea polyphenols has high antioxidant, antihypertensive, hypolipidemic, and hypoglycemic effects, as well as radiation-proof effect. It is hailed as ”Archenemy of Radiation” in the health and medical community.。
– It can effectively eliminate harmful free radicals, block lipid peroxidation, enhance the activity of enzymes in human body, and therefore is resistant to mutation and cancer．
– It is preventive to diseases caused by hyperlipemia, and can provide cardiovascular protection.
– It helps improve the comprehensive immune function of human body.
– It provides other health benefits: anti-lipid peroxidation and preventing aging; anti-inflammatory and antipyretic effect against heavy metal and alkaloids poisoning; preventing radiation injury and relieving adverse reactions to radiotherapy; dental care and breath-freshening effect; helping digestion.
– It has antibacterial and sterilizing effect, and it can be employed to inhibit HIV virus, and wash out nicotine in the lungs of smokers.
– It is highly antioxidant, and can effectively preserve food and various nutrient ingredient of food.
|Finished products we supply|
|Natural Tea Polyphenols Soap
||Tea Polyphenols Granule
1. 2018 CPhI Japan 18 – 20 April 2018, Tokyo, Japan, Booth No.: U12
2. 2018 Vitafoods Europe 15 – 17 May 2018, Geneva, Switzerland, Booth No.: E140
3. 2018 CPhI China 20 – 22 June 2018, Shanghai, China, Booth No.: E2Q12
4.2018 CPhI Korea 28-30 August 2018 Hall D, COEX, Seoul, Korea, Booth No.: F28
5. 2018 CPhI Worldwide 9 – 11 October 2018, Madrid, Spain, Booth No.: 5F51
6. 2018 SupplySide West 8 – 9 November 2018, Las Vegas, USA, Booth No.: 2963